Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Microsoft Office 2016 Pro on sale  (Read 1461 times)

Online hbiss

• Administrator
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro on sale
« on: September 01, 2018, 09:47:39 AM »
If anybody is looking for Office I see that 2016 Pro is on sale for $69.99 probably because they are about to release 2018. This is the full downloadable version, not the subscription, the home or the educational version. Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Publisher and other stuff.

I inherited a Win 7 machine from a customer, had to reinstall Win 7 which wiped out the version of Office that was installed. So now I can use the thing for more than surfing the web.  :003:

-Hal
I gotta get out of this business...

COMSYSTEC- Phone Systems | paging systems | background music systems | foreground music systems | retail music | restaurant music

Online CMDL_GUY

• Administrator
    • www.lscg.net
Re: Microsoft Office 2016 Pro on sale
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 06:16:34 AM »
I think I will take advantage of that!   :054:
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

“Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”   -John Adams

K4LRM

www.lscg.net

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Online hbiss

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 11:03:12 AM »
Actually one reseller had a pop-up that said take 10% off of the $69.99 price if you enter the code given. I waited while I thought about purchasing it and when I went looking for that reseller I couldn't find it, or at least I didn't get that pop-up.

-Hal

COMSYSTEC- Phone Systems | paging systems | background music systems | foreground music systems | retail music | restaurant music

Offline MooreTel

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 06:56:33 PM »
I would be very interested as my version is 2007.  However I need the CD, as I need to load it on 2 PC's and of course my laptop in the truck...

Have you a link for it?
Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

Online EV607797

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 10:08:45 PM »
Crap!  I just bought a new desktop PC for my dad, and of course the Windows 10 'suite' didn't include MS Office.  I went ahead and bought it for just one year for about that same price.  Man, I sure wish I had looked here first.
Ed Vaughn

(910) 833-6000 (V)   (540) 623-7100 (C)
EMVaughn3@Outlook.com

Online CMDL_GUY

• Administrator
    • www.lscg.net
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 06:37:24 AM »
Man, I sure wish I had looked here first.

ALWAYS.....look here first!   :011: :008: :054:
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

“Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”   -John Adams

K4LRM

www.lscg.net

Offline MooreTel

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 09:08:44 PM »
Just got a download for 3 copies on Amazon for $59.99 Cdn.
Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

Online CMDL_GUY

• Administrator
    • www.lscg.net
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 08:05:21 AM »
Does anyone have a link?  Amazon looked like it was much more than $69.99.

K4LRM

www.lscg.net

Offline MooreTel

Online Keighlar

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 08:11:10 AM »
That's what I've been finding, too - the $69.99 as a yearly price for the 365 subscription.  I can't find the download for unlimited usage.  We need Hal to post that link.   :054:
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr Seuss

Online hbiss

• Administrator

Online telemarv

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2018, 01:42:20 PM »
Just got a download for 3 copies on Amazon for $59.99 Cdn.

Thanks for tip. Ordered.
Marv CCNA

If people had more manners... we'd need fewer laws.