Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Indian Accent Dude Narrating His Video Game Audio  (Read 571 times)

Online EV607797

Indian Accent Dude Narrating His Video Game Audio
« on: June 14, 2017, 11:31:26 PM »
I've started downloading a lot of videos from YouTube using an application offered through Firefox.  I don't know if this is related, but now I'm getting random insertions of about three minutes of audio as this guy describes his experience while playing a video game.  It's always the same audio.  I think that I've been hacked.  I maintain the usual compliment of protection, but we all know that these are already beaten down by hackers before the installation is complete.

Has anyone experienced this?

Windows 8.1 using ClassicShell to emulate XP.

Ed Vaughn

(910) 833-6000 (V)   (540) 623-7100 (C)
EMVaughn3@Outlook.com

Online hbiss

• Administrator
Re: Indian Accent Dude Narrating His Video Game Audio
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 10:26:33 AM »
When do you hear it? When you open Firefox or some other time?

-Hal
I gotta get out of this business...

COMSYSTEC- Phone Systems | paging systems | background music systems | foreground music systems | retail music | restaurant music

Offline RATHER BE FISHING

Re: Indian Accent Dude Narrating His Video Game Audio
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 05:13:43 PM »
Go to Youtube.com and click on subscriptions. Somehow I got subscribed to a gaming channel similar that did the similar thing but this guy was American...figured it was part of the new administration's America First policy. :011: Deleted the subscription and it went away. Started pulling apart the forensics trail and apparently on of my sweet little Grand Daughters picked up this annoying gem by watching Minecraft videos.