Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SAMSUNG 7070 BUILT IN WITH AUTO ATTENDANT  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Jhoco

SAMSUNG 7070 BUILT IN WITH AUTO ATTENDANT
« on: August 04, 2016, 09:37:48 PM »
GOOD DAY TO ALL EXPECIALLY TO THE ADMIN AND CREATOR OF THESE SITE..

WE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH OUR ONE CUSTOMER, WHICH IS WE ACTIVATE THE AUTO ATTENDANT BUILT IN OFFICE SERV 7070.. I ALREADY MAKE IT WORKS AND NOW ITS WORKING, EVERY TIME THERE IS AN INCOMING CALLS,, AA IS THE ONE WHO ANSWER THE CALLS.

NOW THE ISSUE, WHICH IS I ALREADY SET SOME TIMERS IN MMC503... :016:

IF THERE IS AN INCOMING CALLS, THE AA WILL PICK UP THE CALLS, ONCE PICK UP THE CALLER DIAL THE EXTENSION NUMBER OR O FOR OPERATOR THEN THE CALLS WILL GO TO THE EXTENSION WHICH THE CALLER PRESS WHEN AA ANSWER..... THE PROBLEM IS!!! :063: :063: WHEN THE AA PICK UP THE INCOMING CALLS,, THEN THE CALLER DIAL THE EXTENSION NUMBER AND SUDDENLY END THE CALLS!!! THE PROBLEM IS... :016: :016: :016: EVEN THOUGH THE CALLER END THE CALLS, STILL THE CALLS GO TO THE EXTENSION WHICH IS DIAL BY THE CALLER BEFORE HE/SHE END THE CALLS. THAT'S WHY WHEN THE CUSTOMER PICK UP THE CALLS, THEY CAN HEAR ONLY A DISCONNECT TONE...

ANY MMC CODE YOU CAN SUGGEST TO ME WITH THIS PROBLEM..

:003:WHAT OUR CLIENT WANTS,, IF THE CALLER  END THE CALLS IN THE TIME AA PICK UP THE CALLS..THEY WANT THE CALL ALSO WILL BE CUT OFF,, NO NEED THE CALLS WILL GO TO THE EXTENSION WHICH DIAL BY THE CALLER..

THANK YOU.