Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MICs 6.1 with Co-Pilot re-Program  (Read 2652 times)

Offline JWRacedog

MICs 6.1 with Co-Pilot re-Program
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:23:27 PM »
New customer(small radio station) with 6.1 MICs/Co-pilot had severe power outage. but had generator backup.  MICs supposedly powered on and off many times and system went to default.  We were called to re-program.

I had to leave the system --all programmed except for Night Service Mode and no Remote set-up.  Customer has not had any remote support for at least 7 years.

The recpt phone (x 233) has the Night Service button programmed on it,  I went into Service mode programming but have forgotten how to make the VM/AA answer (DN 251)  It's just been too long...I can't remember. 

Also---15 years ago I had Remote Access set up on at least 20 Nortels, but no more.  I'll look and see if I have the Utilities anymore somewhere, but may need some help setting them up.  We got rid of our copper analog line here, last month---so, I guess I'll have to get a copper line put in here at the office.

Any help will be appreciated.
Retired Now

Offline curlycord

• Technician
Re: MICs 6.1 with Co-Pilot re-Program
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 04:36:46 PM »
F983/AA/Lines and enter line number, selct which Table and Ring count, 2 rings required for Caller ID.

Norstar Remote Utilities (11.0 is last release) and RAD required for remote access....CICS will have built in IRAD depending on software.

An ATA off your system might do.

--------------------
=---()))))))))---=
www.curlycord.com

Offline JWRacedog

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »
Thanks for the quick comeback.

Customer does have RAD--set up on ex 247.  I just found some NRUs on my old Windows 98 laptop.  We only have SIP trunks here, now....but our system (Allworx) has 2 open analog ports.  I'll check with Allworx support to see if that might work.

I didn't even think of looking in the VoiceMail--it never went to default.  I left everything the way it was.  Shouldn't everything in the VM be as it was before?  Don't I have to do something in the MICs?  I changed the control set from 221 to 233,  What is "Extra-Dial"??  I changed that to 233 also.  If I can walk someone through the changes, it would be nice.  The Office Manager is very familiar with F983 programming---but not so good with the MICs.
Retired Now

Offline JWRacedog

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 07:49:56 AM »
Got a cheat sheet from Mooretel.  Thanks, Dave.
Retired Now