Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Today only on GAOTD - Process Lasso  (Read 6427 times)

Online CMDL_GUY

• Administrator
    • www.lscg.net
Re: Today only on GAOTD - Process Lasso
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 09:43:29 AM »
Not to worry Stacey, it wasn't a big deal.  I still have the program but not the full license. For some reason I didn't receive it, but when I tried again it stated I've already received the license.  I did check to make sure I enter the email address correctly.

I still have 100% faith in everything you post!   :066:  That could have happened at any site!
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

“Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”   -John Adams

K4LRM

www.lscg.net

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Online Keighlar

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »
I use adblockers for all my browsers, too, and rarely see any ads or pop-ups even on legitimate sites. I love it.  Perhaps that's why I had no bells or whistles go off.  In any case, thank you both for the vote of confidence... but I still feel bad.  :056:
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr Seuss

Online telemarv

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 10:20:53 AM »
I had no issue downloading. Like you Stacey, I use ad-blocker. No pop-ups no website ads. I never got the licence either (probably popup blocker) but the program installed and works. I've since deleted it though, to me it's just another program running in the background taking memory and slowing down the entire computer that I'll never use while.
Marv CCNA

If people had more manners... we'd need fewer laws.

Offline Markk

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 11:44:10 AM »
Is ad blocker different from pop up blocker?
Reliable Telephone Service

Offline MacGyver

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 12:31:30 PM »
Is ad blocker different from pop up blocker?

Mark I'm not sure what they're using, but what I was referring to is on our physical hardware firewall at the gateway.  Hal recently configured his router to do the same thing where certain ad sites never make it past the device.
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Online Keighlar

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 01:15:04 PM »
I use the Adblock Plus add-on.  It's not configured in the router but on a per browser basis.  Awesome little piece of software.  Just navigate to the following address from each browser that you use and it automatically detects your browser and offers you the appropriate add-on.

https://adblockplus.org/en
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr Seuss