Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: adding extensions on CTX670  (Read 9039 times)

Offline auddog

adding extensions on CTX670
« on: December 31, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
I'm attempting to add another VOIP extension to our system.  I currently have licensing for 20 end points and I'm using 16.  When I add a new extension, selecting Prg 260: IPT_L, type in the PDN equipment number and submit, I get the following error:  the number of terminals which can assign in a LIPU exceed.

Does anyone know what would be causing this type of error?  I've not been able to locate any information in the manual or by googling it.

thanks, A

Offline RATHER BE FISHING

Re: adding extensions on CTX670
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »
Maybe you'll get a better answer from a Toshiba tech when they check in but a Google search of the LIPU shows a 16 port IP Interface card. That may be your issue. YMMV.

Offline tonyburkhart

• www.teamburkhart.com
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 11:17:47 AM »
That's correct - the LIPU only supports up to 16 extensions. You'd have to install another LIPU for 16 more circuits/IP phone capabilities.
Thanks,
Tony Burkhart
Team Burkhart
www.teamburkhart.com

Offline auddog

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 06:07:05 PM »
that's interesting as the card identified in cabinet 02 slot 07 is a MIPU24 .. that should be a 24 port ip card, correct?  should I be able to see the LIPU card listed in the cabinets?  If so, would they be called anything other than LIPU?

Offline tonyburkhart

• www.teamburkhart.com
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »
Okay, I thought you said LIPU, my bad. The MIPU is a 24 channel card, when the daughter board is added. Make sure you haven't used the MIPU channels up for SIP with the licensing. Can you get us a screen shot of the card assignments in org 100 slot assignments?
Thanks,
Tony Burkhart
Team Burkhart
www.teamburkhart.com