Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Google Calendar Issue  (Read 1528 times)

Online EV607797

Google Calendar Issue
« on: August 16, 2013, 08:33:40 AM »
We started using Google Calendar for general appointment scheduling and it seemed to be working well for us for several months.  We have also been using the Calenmob app on our iPhones that is linked to it.  All users just log in using my identity and password.

Recently, one person can log in and view events on the calendar, but she can't add or change anything.  In addition, events sometimes don't show up on Calenmob.  I'm sure that the Calenmob this is a separate issue.  Anyway, if this person is using my exact identity and login credentials, how in the world does it not work on her computer but it does on the others?

I tried using Google's help function and it suggested lowering the security level on her web browser, but that had no effect.
Ed Vaughn

(910) 833-6000 (V)   (540) 623-7100 (C)
EMVaughn3@Outlook.com

Offline MacGyver

• Administrator
Re: Google Calendar Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 09:43:50 AM »
Ed I'm betting app is the issue with the editing.  I'm also guessing the user is trying to do this from an iPhone and the calendar isn't getting a proper sync.  I wish I had better steps to offer you, but I'm not familiar with that app. 

I couldn't find the link I was looking for, but this one may give you some insight (assuming it's an iPhone which is notorious for this):

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2406238?start=0&tstart=0

-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Offline Kumba

• ViciDial Group
Re: Google Calendar Issue
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:35:43 PM »
Might have been an API update on Google Calendar or something that this CalenMob app hasn't updated to use yet. that's quite a common 'hiccup' with software integrations.
ViciDial Consulting for Call Centers - I'm one of those Evil Asterisk/VoIP Guys. MBSWWYIPPBX