Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ESI donates state-of-the-art communications equipment  (Read 1817 times)

Offline WRichey

• Administrator
    • R&W Communications
ESI donates state-of-the-art communications equipment
« on: July 23, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »
ESI donates state-of-the-art communications equipment to MediSend International.

Plano, Texas, May 22, 2007 — ESI, a leading manufacturer of digital and IP-based business telephone systems, has donated a high-tech communications system to MediSend International, to help the Dallas-based humanitarian organization more efficiently provide aid to vulnerable populations worldwide.

The donation of the new phone system is part of ESI’s “Success With Significance” program, which promotes social responsibility. ESI has developed a number of programs in which the company, its employees, and its customers donate time, money, and ESI products to organizations such as MediSend. ESI employees are encouraged to “give back to the community,” and volunteerism is encouraged and fostered as an integral part of the company’s corporate culture.

Read full story here

Want to know more about ESI follow this link. http://www.esi-estech.com/video/?chosenFile=Abtvid
R&W Communications LLC. A true leader is born of circumstance, not voted in or hired.

Offline LaneComm

• Pro Shop Member
    • Voice, Video, Unified Communication and Healthcare Solutions Ocala, Gainesville and all of Central Florida
Re: ESI donates state-of-the-art communications equipment
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
We have been ESI Dealers for a long time and they are by far the best manufacturer to work with. :011:

I have worked with allot of them in the last 25 years.

I don't believe any ESI Resllers would refute that statement.

Steve Lane, MCSE

Voice, Video, Data and Managed IT Solutions
featuring ESI, Cisco, Avaya, Ascom, Dell and Microsoft.

Ocala, Gainesville, Jacksonville and all of Central Florida
Licensed and Insured - ES12000683

www.CentralFloridaPhones.com
www.ESIphoneSystems.com

Offline walterv

• Technician
    • Valentine Systems / Adcom
Re: ESI donates state-of-the-art communications equipment
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »
We have been ESI Dealers for a long time and they are by far the best manufacturer to work with. :011:

I have worked with allot of them in the last 25 years.

I don't believe any ESI Resllers would refute that statement.

I agree