Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sl 2100 DAT T/O , O ring all Extensions  (Read 54 times)

Offline Skip555

Sl 2100 DAT T/O , O ring all Extensions
« on: May 07, 2019, 09:53:16 AM »
I would like the DAT Time out and O to ring all extension  I had it set up with a ring group and they reported that it stopped working . The settings all look good to me  I called Ntac and they suggested sending all calls to a Virtual extension and giving the phones a key for it .

12 phones , 3 lines  It's a retail location so simple is better as sales people come and go

thinking it through the Ring group seems like  a better ,simpler solution .  Most calls are transferred /paged  "Skip Call on line 2 ". If I do the VE do they need to Park the Call ? 

when I dial 777 I get a fast busy

Ring group settings .

22-2  DIL

22-5   1

22-7  3999

22-4 1

22-04  ext 101- 112

11-15  9       777

---------------------------------------------
Skip

...Serving SW and West Central Fl since '84

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
Re: Sl 2100 DAT T/O , O ring all Extensions
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 08:51:27 PM »
The virtual extension will definitely do it, and it's more standard and flexible.  You do not need to use PARK keys with virtuals.  CO keys work fine.

If I understand you correctly, you can also set up one ring group which can be set in the AA and called via an access extension. In order for this to work, a Service Code for “Transfer to Incoming Ring Group” must be assigned which will be the target of the transfer.

11-15-09:   Service Code = 779 [Any available, but this is the one I use]
47-13:   Dial Action Table, Dial Digit 0 & Timeout, UTRF =779
22-01-04:  Timer for the phones to ring
22-02:   Normal
22-04:   All extensions
22-05:  1
22-08:  Overflow destination

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam