Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Shining  (Read 91 times)

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
The Shining
« on: February 11, 2019, 08:08:45 AM »
This is the creepy look these sisters give me nearly every day... always reminds me of The Shining.   :011:

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
Re: The Shining
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 10:13:16 AM »
You realize they're going to kill you in your sleep, don't you?
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Offline oobie

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 10:29:33 AM »
LOL!!

We have adopted (not on purpose) an alley cat because my little kiddo loves him and continually fed him.  We tried to find his original owners but we think they through him out that is why he ended up with us.   But anyway that cat makes weird faces to me all the time and freaks me out!
Gary Frisco

Online hbiss

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 12:31:15 PM »
Nahhh. We used to have 6. Were down to three and a dog now. They would all jump into bed with me and cuddle if I gave them a chance. That's an adoring look- they like you.

One kitty use to belong to a guy down the street who died. His cat always came over by me so when he became homeless I just opened the door and in he came. Always been my buddy. Now he's an indoor cat and the neighbors ask where that cat went that was always catching mice out behind their garage. When I tell them "oh, probably lying in my bed sleeping on my pillow" they freak out. :015:

-Hal
I gotta get out of this business...

COMSYSTEC- Phone Systems | paging systems | background music systems | foreground music systems | retail music | restaurant music

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 07:14:44 PM »
Those are two of my four, Hal.   :011:  I'm turning into the crazy cat lady, but I love those critters to bursting.  These two are sisters from a shelter rescue, I brought the third home from work one day after programming a system in a vet's office, and the oldest was from an unexpected litter at my daughter's friend's house. 

I must admit, though, four is my MAX!
"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam

Online hbiss

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 09:56:38 PM »
Yeah that's what I said too. No more cats. So my wife comes home with a dog.

-Hal
I gotta get out of this business...

COMSYSTEC- Phone Systems | paging systems | background music systems | foreground music systems | retail music | restaurant music

Online telemarv

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 02:21:56 PM »
Two dogs and cat here. Cat sleeps between me and the wife. I get shit when i roll over to cuddle.
Marv CCNA

If people had more manners... we'd need fewer laws.

Online CMDL_GUY

• Administrator
    • www.lscg.net
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 03:35:48 PM »
Well I thought Dana was becoming a crazy old cat lady until I see the number of pets people have!  :011:   

Dana has always loved cats and cares for them unconditionally.   About 4 years ago I took Dana to Petsmart and picked a pair of rescue cats out of several they had waiting for adoption.  OK......2 cats are not so bad to put up with for a guy who likes dogs.  Then.........Dana was driving on a country road a little over a year ago and found a mother with two young males only a few weeks old.  They were tossed out and in bad shape, I didn't think one of the kittens would last the night.  Dana agree to find homes after they could be separated from the mother.........that never happened. Now we have FIVE cats and the little bastards will not leave me alone!  The damn vet bills are outrageous!    Me......I like German Shepard's.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

K4LRM

www.lscg.net

Online MooreTel

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 04:28:58 PM »
You gujys & gals have nothing on me.  With my wife we each had a dog...my cocker spaniel and her golden retriever.  When I started dating my new honey, she had a cat that belong to her daughter, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and 5 rabbits.

The daughter took her cat back with her to Saskatoon so Laurie rescued one cat on a Thursday and another 2 days later.  The one she got on Saturday died a couple months later, which she quickly replaced.

One of the Guinea pigs died in September and because it was the one I liked, I bought another one a couple of days later.  Figured we couldn't let the other one get lonely.....my bad...
Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 07:59:01 PM »
Me......I like German Shepard's.

:054:
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.