Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Small Key System Recommendation?  (Read 706 times)

Offline TexasTechnician

Re: Small Key System Recommendation?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »
I'll take that into consideration! Lucky for me I know where there is a place to get some of those spirits!

Offline ttech

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 10:37:04 AM »
When you do the firmware update, just let it sit for close to 20 minutes.  The screen will say firmware update after reboot but you don’t have to reboot or touch the power, it will reboot on its own and look dead for a long time. 

It you were like me and took the screen literally and figured it needed a reboot to get the processing going you will brick the processor and need to get a new one.   

Online oobie

• Technician
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 12:59:11 PM »
TTech,
We had a tech do that several times.  IF you hold the load key in like you were to default and walk away it will come back online!!
Gary Frisco

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 07:06:39 PM »
At least you know that you have all the support here you could need.   :064:
"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2018, 10:38:52 PM »
At least you know that you have all the support here you could need.   :064:

And if you get in too far over your head, we'll just fly Stacey in.   :008:
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Online Keighlar

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 09:14:56 AM »
And if you get in too far over your head, we'll just fly Stacey in.   :008:

Yes, please!   :011:
"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »
We'll call it the East Texas meet.  There isn't much in Greenville, but there is a Whataburger.  :011:
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Offline TexasTechnician

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2018, 09:03:21 PM »
I have received the system and have it up and running at home. My wife is not too happy about the situation I have in my living room but sometimes you got to do what you got to do! I have successfully programmed most of the programming I needed by using PC Pro ( I have not had any success by trying to use a keyset for programming at all ) but at this point I can't get the auto attendant to do anything. I'm not sure but I think the instructions I downloaded from NECNTAC are not up to date.

Stacey, do you prefer an isle seat or a window seat? :002:

Offline TexasTechnician

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2018, 09:14:51 PM »
When you do the firmware update, just let it sit for close to 20 minutes.  The screen will say firmware update after reboot but you don’t have to reboot or touch the power, it will reboot on its own and look dead for a long time. 

It you were like me and took the screen literally and figured it needed a reboot to get the processing going you will brick the processor and need to get a new one.

Thanks for the warning! According to the website the firmware in the system is newer than the one on their website.

Online Keighlar

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 07:19:48 AM »
Window, please.   :064:

PM me your email address and I can send you some things to look over.  If that doesn't help, we can get on the phone sometime after work. 

I've lost track of the last official release because I've been part of the beta testing for a little while now.  Hopefully, the new release will be out shortly.  There are some very cool additions coming out!

Offline TexasTechnician

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2018, 10:22:56 PM »
Stacey, Thank you so much for all of the help! You're awesome!!!!! I enjoyed talking with you. The next time you come to Texas we will make a Texan out of you and we won't let you go back to New York. :)

Online Keighlar

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2018, 11:25:24 PM »
No problem, Bobby.  I'm happy to help! 

It would probably be easier than you'd expect to keep me in TX.   :011:  NY gets old.

Online Keighlar

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 08:39:03 PM »
Let me know how things are going, Bobby.

Offline TexasTechnician

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 09:37:00 PM »
So far so good. The system is up and running without any glitches. I still do not know precisely how the client will want the auto attendant schedules set up but I'm sure they will let me know.

I was able to dial into the system from off premises tonight. Which means that I can tweak anything that needs it from wherever I happen to be with my laptop and that makes me happy.

Thanks again for all of your help. Let us know when you are coming back to Texas. Are you looking for a small place (10,000 - 20,000 acres ) or do you need more room?  :011:

Online Keighlar

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 07:31:36 AM »
I suppose I could consider downsizing.   :066:

Glad to hear it's going well.   :054: