Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OfficeServ 7400 External Incoming and Outbound Calls Issue  (Read 65 times)

Offline damnthatde

OfficeServ 7400 External Incoming and Outbound Calls Issue
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:01:39 PM »
We have a OfficeServ 7400 that lost power a few weeks ago, and just today we noticed that 2 phones are having issues. One is a normal Samsung LCD 24B phone, while the other is on an Analog Line and is a Clear One Conference Phone. Both are experiencing the same issues. Whenever an external line tries to call their number, it is routed to our main corporate line. I have checked their DID settings, Call Forward Settings, Trunk Group, Ring Group, Key Set, Station Group, their port numbers, just about everything that I can think of, but they still will not receive external calls.

They also cannot make outbound external calls. The Clear One phone is just getting a busy signal, and a busy signal with the message Invalid Number is on the Samsung.

They are able to make and receive calls internally. These are the only 2 phones out of about 50 on site that are having this issue.  Any ideas?

Offline pvj

Re: OfficeServ 7400 External Incoming and Outbound Calls Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 11:00:20 PM »
Try  a port clear mmc 890 for those 2 ports and see if that helps.

Offline gregklaus

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:28:58 AM »
I had some issues with phones getting inbound calls recently. It was due to their voice mailboxes missing on our SVMi-20E. But that would have nothing to do with outbound calls.

Check the Class of Service and account / authorize codes for those lines.

I'm no technician, but I'm learning the 7400.
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." ~ Albert Einstein

Offline damnthatde

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 10:44:17 AM »
Thank you for the responses. I never knew about the MMC 890, that will help in the future. However, after further testing it was an issue with our provider. It first started with only those 2 lines and then spread out to the other phones this morning. Our provider found a service issue and resolved it. Thank you all again!