Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PRI Emulator  (Read 95 times)

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
PRI Emulator
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:53:54 AM »
Long story short - I have gotten hold of a used Emutel Pro PRI tester/emulator.  It's come to light that I need the North American Protocol software personality PCMCIA card to properly set it up for testing. 

Google has been useless and the manufacturer is quoting a very large sum to supply the card new.  Does anyone here have any leads or sources for such a thing?
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours."
— Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

Online MrGemini

• Administrator
    • GO HAWKS!
Re: PRI Emulator
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:06:03 AM »
Stacy, have you called anyone at Arca-tech?
That card is listed as an option for that model

www.arca-technologies.com/
--------------------------------------------
Wayne

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
Re: PRI Emulator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
I did, Wayne.  They quoted almost $1500 for the card.  That's more than triple what we paid for the unit itself. 
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours."
— Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)