Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PRI Emulator  (Read 284 times)

Offline Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
PRI Emulator
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:53:54 AM »
Long story short - I have gotten hold of a used Emutel Pro PRI tester/emulator.  It's come to light that I need the North American Protocol software personality PCMCIA card to properly set it up for testing. 

Google has been useless and the manufacturer is quoting a very large sum to supply the card new.  Does anyone here have any leads or sources for such a thing?
"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam

Online MrGemini

• Administrator
    • GO HAWKS!
Re: PRI Emulator
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:06:03 AM »
Stacy, have you called anyone at Arca-tech?
That card is listed as an option for that model

www.arca-technologies.com/
--------------------------------------------
Wayne

Offline Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
Re: PRI Emulator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
I did, Wayne.  They quoted almost $1500 for the card.  That's more than triple what we paid for the unit itself. 
"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."―Haruki Murakam