Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DS 1000 intramail ,announcement MB issue  (Read 91 times)

Online Skip555

DS 1000 intramail ,announcement MB issue
« on: June 14, 2017, 08:59:25 PM »
I'm adding Intramail to a DS1000 , Trying to use DAT Key to transfer to Announcement MB 008  I recorded the message in 008 with no problem . no matter what I try it tells me the MB doesn't Exist .  It is set as announcement and enabled is checked

I've tried Logon    008
               UTRF      008
               GOTO     008

What am I Missing ?
---------------------------------------------
Skip

...Serving SW and West Central Fl since '84

Online Keighlar

• Tech II Business Services
Re: DS 1000 intramail ,announcement MB issue
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 09:33:58 PM »
Did you record the message where you record routing mailboxes or announcement mailboxes?  They're done in different places. I don't have a system here and I'm fuzzy on the details, but I'm pretty sure the GOTO should work if it's configured as an Announcement.
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours."
— Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

Online Skip555

Re: DS 1000 intramail ,announcement MB issue
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:34:59 AM »
Thanks ,the message is in MB 008 which is set as announcement and enabled ,. I have done this a bunch a times in the past I just couldn't remember how to send it there  think I started with GOTO and received this mailbox doesn't exist message . It was getting late and I didn't have time to play with it .

I'll spend more time when I get back out and post what I find
---------------------------------------------
Skip

...Serving SW and West Central Fl since '84