Computers & Internet > Data Networks & Routers

Rackspace Going By The Wayside

<< < (2/3) > >>

MacGyver:
What's worse is the reply I finally got to the ticket contained incorrect information.

We have about 12 other servers to migrate in short order.  Have any hosting alternatives you like, Dave?

RATHER BE FISHING:
Best rep in our area is Liquid Web. Hired a lot of former Rackers. Will get you a contact info so you can reach out and see if it is a good fit.

RATHER BE FISHING:
Check your PMs for contact info.

MacGyver:
I just tried to register the domain name RackspaceSucks.com.  I was going to host it on one of the servers we have there.  Unfortunately Rackspace has already registered it.  I guess they've been down that road already.

You wouldn't believe how bad it's getting Dave.  Server under attack yesterday.  We started trying to get someone on it around 1:30.  At 8:00 last night I finally got freed up so I could address the issue personally and nothing had been done by Rackspace other than to post in the ticket that yes there was an attack.  The tech was a real rocket scientist.

I've been on hold for the last 30 minutes just trying to get a live person.

tonyburkhart:

--- Quote from: MacGyver on August 18, 2017, 01:52:55 PM ---I just tried to register the domain name RackspaceSucks.com.  I was going to host it on one of the servers we have there.  Unfortunately Rackspace has already registered it.  I guess they've been down that road already.

--- End quote ---

:011: :011: :011: LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version