Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Transfer Issue  (Read 5441 times)

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
Re: Transfer Issue
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 01:41:07 PM »
That's awesome, Brayton.  Thanks again for your expertise. 

Can you shed anymore light on the phone move via the swap function?  Should anything else have been needed after Mike's phone was swapped with Jan's?
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Offline JWRacedog

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 07:48:03 AM »
I still don't recall the "swap function".  On later versions, (and maybe the version that you are working with) there is a "replace" function.  It brings up a windows so the "swap" is somewhat automatic, but I think you still may have to input the correct information in some of the fields--but I'm not 100% on that.

When I have done it, it happens quite smoothly.  But on our own system, at times, I have somewhat screwed up some names & extension numbers when I was interrupted and didn't continue the procedures for a day or so and had to come back and finish up.  But we do a lot of that experimenting with our system.
Retired Now

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 12:40:03 PM »
I apologize for the delay in replying gents, but had a death in the family.  The information, however, was useful.  While I was out of pocket our own programming goddess, Stacey, stepped in and resolved the issue for me.  She reviewed the thread and after keying on something Mick said, went through everything front to back and found the issue.  It had something to do with the call routes, but I'll let her explain it.

I still don't recall the "swap function".  

Mick, I may have been using the wrong term.  Swap is what I'm used to it being called, but it may have been transfer or something that out of context wouldn't have made sense.

Thank you both for your expertise.  Sometimes it just takes round tabling these things to give a seasoned tech that "ah-ha moment."

Hats off to Stacey. :054:
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Online silversam

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »
Way to go Stacey!

Sam