Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CCTV Upgrades Again  (Read 1033 times)

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
CCTV Upgrades Again
« on: August 22, 2016, 06:31:55 PM »
We're getting ready to upgrade several locations on camera systems.  My guess is that we'll go with 4 MP so we can get the wide screen aspect ratio.  Most all indoor and outdoor cams need PTZ and all indoor will need audio as well.  All will come back to NVRs that can be remotely monitored. 

Part of the problem we're having is on the few cams that need to be covert.  There is just precious little out there to be found right now in a 4MP covert cam.

On top of our regular vendor we're looking at ADI.  They have a price match guarantee, but selection could be better.

If anyone has suggestions for vendors or suggestions on equipment I'd be grateful. 

Thanks.
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Offline tonyburkhart

• www.teamburkhart.com
Re: CCTV Upgrades Again
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:36:29 PM »
We love dealing w Vince at LTS - happy to introduce you through email. Fast quotes, responsive tech support
Thanks,
Tony Burkhart
Team Burkhart
www.teamburkhart.com

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
Re: CCTV Upgrades Again
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 06:53:14 PM »
Thanks, Tony.  :054:

I just looked at their site, and they do have a few cameras that have me very interested.  I can give him a call this week if it's okay to use your name.

ADI has pretty much sealed their fate with us.  If I have this much trouble getting results out of you when you're trying to get our business, we stand little chance of support once you have it.
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.