Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Attorney General - CenturyLink should pay max for 911 outage  (Read 2763 times)

Offline tonyburkhart

• www.teamburkhart.com
Thanks,
Tony Burkhart
Team Burkhart
www.teamburkhart.com

Online CMDL_GUY

• Administrator
    • www.lscg.net
Re: Attorney General - CenturyLink should pay max for 911 outage
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:29:50 AM »
Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson urges the Utilities and Transportation Commission (UTC) to reject a proposed settlement and impose the maximum regulatory penalty of $11.5 million on CenturyLink for a six-hour 911 outage that left the entire state without critical 911 services. - See more at: http://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-centurylink-should-pay-maximum-115m-penalty-six-hour-911-outage#sthash.Fz06v9Y6.dpuf

Thank you Bob Ferguson,  this will get passed on to the subscribers of CenturyLink!   :035:
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

“Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”   -John Adams

K4LRM

www.lscg.net

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Online MacGyver

• Administrator
Re: Attorney General - CenturyLink should pay max for 911 outage
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 10:01:43 AM »
Thank you Bob Ferguson,  this will get passed on to the subscribers of CenturyLink!   :035:

I've made this comment many times over the years, and people just don't understand what I mean, but businesses don't pay taxes; they pass them along. 
-I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.