Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: rich30529 - Accelerated Telecom, Inc.  (Read 1836 times)

Offline rich30529

• www.acceleratedtelecom.com
rich30529 - Accelerated Telecom, Inc.
« on: May 09, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
My name is Richard Cherry. I am the President of a small telecommunications company based out of Commerce, Georgia. Since January of 2005, I have provided sales, service, and installation of business telephone systems locally, as well as the Metro Atlanta area. I began my telecommunications career working for a small company in Athens, Georgia in 1994. After working for a few companies over the years, I saw a way to provide customers with better, and more reliable service. Over the years, I have found that building a relationship with the customer is the key to successful business.  

My company is an authorized Avaya Business Partner, as well as an authorized Samsung reseller. I also install and support other systems such as, Nortel, Panasonic, and Mitel. I offer tech support for remote programming and troubleshooting for technicians and end users. I install structured cabling systems supporting Cat5e, Cat6, and Fiber Optic networks. I can install and support many add-on features to enhance your system like, Music on hold, and commercial paging systems. I also sell and service closed circuit video surveillance camera systems (CCTV).

In my spare time I like to participate in boards like this with other telecommunications professionals. I also like to go camping, boating, and playing the guitar. I enjoy spending time with my family as much as possible, and meeting new people.  
AVAYA-NORTEL-PANASONIC-SAMSUNG-MITEL
SALES, SERVICE, INSTALLATION-CABLING-FIBER
www.acceleratedtelecom.com