Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can China crash and burn?  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Kumba

• ViciDial Group
Re: Can China crash and burn?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »
Nixon, Reagen, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush

Why no Jimmy Carter?

or Gerald Ford ?

personally I think it started after Carter

Did carter or ford every really do anything? And my list was just what I could remember off the top of my head. I am sure I left out lots of stuff if you wanted to research it, both good and bad. All I remember learning about carter was how he bungled the iranian hostage crisis, and was an energy advocate (tree hugger, etc). I honestly don't remember anything about Ford other then that he was after Nixon and he was married to Betty Ford. So much for my general public education :)
ViciDial Consulting for Call Centers - I'm one of those Evil Asterisk/VoIP Guys. MBSWWYIPPBX

Offline MnDave

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 10:54:53 AM »
For the USA to have survived through such different administrations is a testament to our constitution. But we now have such a staggering debt load that our very future is in jeopardy. Greece is going to get an international bailout. Who will bail us out? No one. Yet, we still provide foreign aid to 170 of the world's 193 countries. Our greatest consumption has become red ink. As a grandparent, I am worried about the world my grandchildren will inherit. 

Offline LaneComm

• Pro Shop Member
    • Voice, Video, Unified Communication and Healthcare Solutions Ocala, Gainesville and all of Central Florida
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 11:42:12 AM »
I have always considered Carter the worst President in history, he has now moved to second - replaced by Obama.
Steve Lane, MCSE

Voice, Video, Data and Managed IT Solutions
featuring ESI, Cisco, Avaya, Ascom, Dell and Microsoft.

Ocala, Gainesville, Jacksonville and all of Central Florida
Licensed and Insured - ES12000683

www.CentralFloridaPhones.com
www.ESIphoneSystems.com