Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Online Buyers of Used Telcom equipment.  (Read 1786 times)

Offline shane0613

Online Buyers of Used Telcom equipment.
« on: April 19, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
I posted once before on here about selling some items. I have had a little luck with some items, but the big items aren't as easy. My company is trying to get rid of some things that are just taking up space.

I have googled things like Mitel resale and come across sites that say they buy items, and none want very much info. No credit cards or anything like that, but the last thing I want is to have my phone ring every 5 minutes b/c I gave it one of these resellers.

Has anyone ever used any of these online used equipment sites and can recommend one or two.
I still have a Fujitsu 9600 complete systems taking up space. Now I have a Mitel SX-50 complete to get rid of as well. Not too mention hundreds of older phones that can go with them. These are 2 of the bigger pieces of equipment we need to get rid of. I would rather sell the whole thing than have to part out the cards on ebay.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline shane0613

Re: Online Buyers of Used Telcom equipment.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 08:53:26 PM »
Just to let everyone know. I found a few decent buyers, but they all lowball prices. Wanting to pay $450 for a Mitel SX-50 with 7 ONS cards, 2 LS/GS cards, MS55 software, and all the power supply stuff. Then if you look at the prices they resale it for it comes to about 5 grand. I have better results with eBay. I guess it is time to just part it out or see if the boss will accept the $1000 offer I got from eBay.

Offline hitechcomm

• HIZER Communicatins
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
Sometimes thats the way to go. We do the same thing.   :023:

Online telemarv

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 03:08:41 PM »
Brokers pay 5-10 cents on the dollar. You're better of selling piece meal if you can stomach the BS.
Marv CCNA

If people had more manners... we'd need fewer laws.